2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups water…
1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, chopped…
1 (13 -16 ounce) bag plain Doritos
1 1/2 cups chopped onions
1 lb ground beef
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring to a boil the soup, water, and tomatoes.
3. Cook onion with ground beef.
4. Place layer of slightly crushed Doritos in the bottom of a casserole.
5. Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of soup mixture and a layer of Doritos.
6. Continue until all ingredients are used.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
10. If you can’t get Rotel tomatoes, use a can of crushed, peeled tomatoes and add 1 tsp of seeded and minced jalapeno to them (or mild green chiles)