Dough Filling Icing
1tbs dry yeast 1/4C softened butter 1/2C softened butter
1C warm milk 1C brown sugar 1 1/2C powered sugar
1/3C white suagr 3tbs cinnamon 1oz cream cheese
1/2C melted butter 2tbs whipping cream
1tsp salt 1tsp vanilla
2 eggs pinch of salt
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Dough will be sticky.
3. Cover with a damp towel and let it rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
4. Turn out onto a floured surface. Don’t handle too much as it will become tough.
5. Roll out to 1/4in thick rectangle.
6. Spread the 1/4C butter evenly on dough.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over all.
8. Roll up dough lengthwise.
9. Slice into 12 slices and place in greased 9×13 pan.
10. Refrigerate overnight.
11. Take out an hour before baking to allow them to rise again.
12. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
13. Beat icing ingredients until fluffy. Can be made the night before and left on the counter while baking.
14. Spread icing over rolls when hot out of the oven.
Something amazing happens as they cool down a bit. The icing seeps into every crevice of the rolls. Life changing goodness happenin!
Enjoy the best cinnamon rolls you will ever taste!!!!
You wont believe how fast these amazing cinnamon rolls will disappear!
So go to your local grocery store, grab the ingredients, start your batch tonight and come back tomorrow to tell me how amazing they are!