1.5-2lbs of Hamburger
1lb of Spaghetti Noodles
1 Medium jar of Spaghetti Sauce (We use Prego Traditional)
3/4-1lb of Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a large skillet, fry the hamburger (we use 2 lbs for an abundance of hamburger) until browned.
2. Boil your noodles in a large pot (we use 1lb-1.5 pounds) Until completely cooked.
3. Mix hamburger with Spaghetti noodles as typically done for Spaghetti and add about 3/4 of the jar of Spaghetti Sauce (leave a small amount to cover bottom of baking dish).
4. Layer the Spaghetti in a large baking dish beginning with coating the dish with Spaghetti Sauce to keep noodles from getting hard.
5. Add mixed Spaghetti to the baking dish as evenly as possible.
6. Add 3/4-1lb (we use 1lb for an abundance of cheese) of Mozzarella cheese to the very top of the spaghetti evenly covering the Spaghetti.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
Serves approximately 6-8 adults.